- Provides practical instruction while minimizing disruption to productivity, by eliminating travel time to and from off-site training centers
- Ideal for smaller companies with a limited amount of room and number of employees. Training can be conducted indoors or out, on a loading dock, in a parking lot or spacious garage, or anywhere on a job site that space and weather will allow
- Each session can accommodate from 5 to 20 technicians, thereby enabling simultaneous training of multiple teams. A typical session lasts approximately 3½ hours, allowing participants to return to work for the better part of a full day
- This learning-by-doing approach gives technicians a much better chance to succeed, while participation in a session results in 3 contact hours toward the CET certifications
- Instructors can conduct an on-site audit of technicians’ fall protection and other safety equipment, and if found worn or damaged, can remove it on the spot from service and provide new equipment replacements
Images shown here depict a classroom setting – in an actual work environment, for maximized safety, all technicians wear PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) appropriate to the task.