MOBILE ELEVATOR SAFETY UNIT
SAFE 9 TRAINING SESSION
- Provides practical instruction while minimizing disruption to productivity, by eliminating travel time to and from off-site training centers
- Ideal for smaller companies with a limited amount of room and number of employees. Training can be conducted indoors or out, on a loading dock, in a parking lot or spacious garage, or anywhere on a job site that space and weather will allow
- Each session can accommodate from 5 to 20 technicians, thereby enabling simultaneous training of multiple teams. A typical session lasts approximately 3½ hours, allowing participants to return to work for the better part of a full day
- This learning-by-doing approach gives technicians a much better chance to succeed, while participation in a session results in 3 contact hours toward the CET certifications
- Instructors can conduct an on-site audit of technicians’ fall protection and other safety equipment, and if found worn or damaged, can remove it on the spot from service and provide new equipment replacements
- Safe 9 Safety Kits are available for puchase from Quad City Safety - Direct link to Safe 9 Kits
One Session: $4,000
2nd Session held on the same day (min 10 participants): $175 per person
*Please inquire about multiple session discounts
To schedule a training session, complete the 'Contact Us' section below or call us at 914-509-3066.
Terms: Payable upon receipt
Refund Policy: A refund will be issued, less $100 administrative fee, only when ELC receives cancellation notice 72 hours prior to schedule date.